1/1 Photo of Pan Pizza Crust
2 hrs 30 mins
Chef #331521's Note:
Yummy pan pizza!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 1/3 cups warm water (105F)
- 1/4 cup nonfat dry milk powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 4 cups flour
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 1/4 ounce dry yeast
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil (for dough)
- 9 ounces mozzarella cheese (3 oz. per pan)
- butter-flavored cooking spray
- 1Put yeast, sugar, salt, and dry milk in a large (2 qt.) bowl.
- 2Add water and stir to mix well. Allow to sit for two minutes.
- 3Add oil and stir again.
- 4Add flour and stir until dough forms and flour is absorbed. Turn out on to a flat surface and knead for about 10 minutes.
- 5Divide dough into three balls.
- 6In three 9" cake pans, put 3 Oz. of.
- 7oil in each making sure it is spread evenly.
- 8Using a rolling pin,roll out each dough ball to about a 9" circle. Place in cake pans.
- 9Spray the outter edge of dough with Pam. Cover with a plate. Place in warm area and allow to rise for 1 to 11/2 hours.
- 10Combine sauce ingredients and let sit for 1 hour.
- 11For Each Nine Inch Pizza:.
- 12Preheat oven to 475F
- 13Spoon 1/3 cup sauce on dough and spread to within 1" of edge.
- 14Distribute 1 1/2 Oz. shredded mozzarella cheese on sauce.
- 15Place toppings of your choice in this order:.
- 16Pepperoni or Ham.
- 18Meats (cooked ground sausage or beef).
- 19Top with 3 Oz. mozzarella cheese.
- 20Cook until cheese is bubbling and outer crust is brown.
- 21Cut in six slices.
Browse Our Top European Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All European Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Pan Pizza Crust
Serving Size: 1 (76 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 18
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 173.3
- Calories from Fat 45
- Total Fat 5.0 g
- Saturated Fat 2.1 g
- Cholesterol 11.5 mg
- Sodium 230.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 24.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.3 g
- Sugars 2.3 g
- Protein 7.3 g