1/1 Photo of Pan Haggerty
Pan Haggerty is a potato recipe from Northumberland.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Melt the fat over low heat in a heavy frying pan and make sure that it covers the entire surface of the pan.
- 2Fill the pan with alternate layers of potatoes, onions and cheese, beginning and ending with a layer of potatoes.
- 3Season each layer with a little salt and pepper.
- 4Fry gently for about 30 minutes, then broil for 5 to 10 minutes until the top is well browned.
- 5Serve straight from the frying pan.
Browse Our Top Potato Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Potato Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Pan Haggerty
Serving Size: 1 (198 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 299.8
- Calories from Fat 86
- Total Fat 9.6 g
- Saturated Fat 6.0 g
- Cholesterol 29.6 mg
- Sodium 190.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 42.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 5.6 g
- Sugars 4.1 g
- Protein 11.9 g
The following items or measurements are not included: