Recipe by Pepper #2
I adapted this from a recipe on the back of a can of black olives. Easy and has a great presentation. I served it with oven roasted asparagus.
- 4 boneless chicken breasts
- 4 teaspoons olive oil
- 1 (7 ounce) packet Italian salad dressing mix
- 2 cups fresh tomatoes, diced
- 1 (16 ounce) canripe pitted black olives
- 1 1⁄2 cups feta cheese, crumbled
- 1⁄4 cup basil
- 2 cups hot cooked couscous or 2 cups cooked pasta
Directions See How It's Made
- Cube chicken and coat with 2 teaspoons olive oil.
- Sprinkle 2 tablespoons of italian dressing mix over chicken.
- Heat nonstick skillet over medium heat.
- Add chicken and cook until chicken is no longer pink.
- Combine tomatoes, olives, remaining 2 teaspoons olive oil, remaining italian dressing mix and basil in a bowl.
- Transfer chicken and couscous (or pasta) to serving plates, and top with olive mixture and cheese.
- Serve immediately.