1/1 Photo of Pan Grilled Chicken With Tomatoes and Olives
Pepper #2's Note:
I adapted this from a recipe on the back of a can of black olives. Easy and has a great presentation. I served it with oven roasted asparagus.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Cube chicken and coat with 2 teaspoons olive oil.
- 2Sprinkle 2 tablespoons of italian dressing mix over chicken.
- 3Heat nonstick skillet over medium heat.
- 4Add chicken and cook until chicken is no longer pink.
- 5Combine tomatoes, olives, remaining 2 teaspoons olive oil, remaining italian dressing mix and basil in a bowl.
- 6Transfer chicken and couscous (or pasta) to serving plates, and top with olive mixture and cheese.
- 7Serve immediately.
Browse Our Top Chicken Breast Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Chicken Breast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Pan Grilled Chicken With Tomatoes and Olives
Serving Size: 1 (490 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 672.9
- Calories from Fat 380
- Total Fat 42.3 g
- Saturated Fat 14.5 g
- Cholesterol 142.8 mg
- Sodium 1716.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 31.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 5.9 g
- Sugars 4.7 g
- Protein 43.0 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
Italian salad dressing mix