1/2 Photos of Pan Grilled Chicken with Avocado and Red Onion Salsa
A wonderful combination of flavors and color. Quick and easy for week day meals and a wonderful entree for a dinner party. Joining Zaar has reunited me with many old favorites long lost in my 35 year old collection of recipes. This recipe, written on the back of a sales slip, probably came from a doctor's or dentist's office as I looked through magazines while waiting to be seen.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 453.59 g boneless chicken breast
- 1 avocado, firm but not hard 1/4 inch dice
- 59.14 ml red onion, chopped
- 29.58 ml olive oil
- 14.79 ml lime juice
- salt and pepper
- 29.58 ml coriander, chopped
- 1Whisk marinade ingredients together and pour over chicken, marinate 20 minutes.
- 2Add oil and chicken to a hot heavy skillet and brown on both sides, reduce heat and cook until juices run clear.
- 3While chicken is cooking, mix salsa ingredients together, season with salt and pepper, and stir in coriander.
- 4Serve chicken and salsa on individual plates garnished with red onion, lime and cabbage.
Browse Our Top Chicken Breast Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Chicken Breast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Pan Grilled Chicken with Avocado and Red Onion Salsa
Serving Size: 1 (404 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 3
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 579.1
- Calories from Fat 417
- Total Fat 46.3 g
- Saturated Fat 8.5 g
- Cholesterol 96.8 mg
- Sodium 102.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 9.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.8 g
- Sugars 1.3 g
- Protein 33.2 g