Recipe by Lorac
A wonderful combination of flavors and color. Quick and easy for week day meals and a wonderful entree for a dinner party. Joining Zaar has reunited me with many old favorites long lost in my 35 year old collection of recipes. This recipe, written on the back of a sales slip, probably came from a doctor's or dentist's office as I looked through magazines while waiting to be seen.
- 453.59 g boneless chicken breast
- 2 clove garlic, pressed
- 29.58 ml lime juice
- 44.37 ml olive oil
- 1.23 ml red pepper flakes
- 1 avocado, firm but not hard 1/4 inch dice
- 59.14 ml red onion, chopped
- 29.58 ml olive oil
- 14.79 ml lime juice
- salt and pepper
- 29.58 ml coriander, chopped
- sliced red onion
- lime wedge
- shredded cabbage
Directions See How It's Made
- Whisk marinade ingredients together and pour over chicken, marinate 20 minutes.
- Add oil and chicken to a hot heavy skillet and brown on both sides, reduce heat and cook until juices run clear.
- While chicken is cooking, mix salsa ingredients together, season with salt and pepper, and stir in coriander.
- Serve chicken and salsa on individual plates garnished with red onion, lime and cabbage.