Recipe by weekend cooker
Honey and balsomic vinegar gives a great taste to this tangy chicken stovetop supper.
- 1 (6 ounce) packageinstant long grain and wild rice blend
- 4 (4 ounce) boneless skinless chicken breast halves
- 1⁄8 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 2 tablespoons balsomic vinegar
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 2 teaspoons dried basil
Directions See How It's Made
- Prepare rice according to package directions.
- Sprinkle chicken with salt and pepper.
- In a large skillet, cook chicken in oil over medium-high heat for 5 minutes on each side or until a meat thermometer reaches 170 degrees.
- Combine the vinegar, honey, and basil and pour over chicken.
- Cook 1-2 minutes longer or until sauce is heated through.
- Serve with rice.