1/2 Photos of Pan Fried Tilapia With White Wine and Capers
Chef Lyle's Note:
I found This recipe on CDKitchen, Submitted by: Jerrie, from Rhode Island (serving size: 1 fillet and 2 tablespoons sauce). POINTS: 5; EXCHANGES: '12 Starch, 4 Very lean Meat.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1/4 cup dry white wine
- 1/4 cup tomato (chopped seeded)
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons capers (drained)
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1/2 teaspoon dried basil
- 4 tilapia fillets (6-ounce each)
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon fresh ground black pepper
- 1/4 cup all-purpose flour
- cooking spray
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 tablespoons Smart Balance light butter spread
- 2 tablespoons fresh parsley (chopped)
- 1 lemon (cut into wedges optional)
- 1Combine first 6 ingredients, stirring well with a whisk; set aside.
- 2Sprinkle fillets with salt and pepper. Dredge fillets lightly in flour, and coat both sides of fillets with cooking spray.
- 3Heat oil in a large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat. Add fillets; cook 3 minutes. Reduce heat to medium; turn fillets, and cook 3 minutes or until fish flakes easily when tested with a fork. Remove from pan.
- 4Add wine mixture to pan; cook 30 seconds, stirring constantly. Remove from heat; stir in butter until melted. Spoon wine mixture over fillets; sprinkle with parsley. Serve with lemon wedges, if desired.
Browse Our Top Tilapia Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Tilapia Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Pan Fried Tilapia With White Wine and Capers
Serving Size: 1 (199 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 225.1
- Calories from Fat 74
- Total Fat 8.2 g
- Saturated Fat 1.9 g
- Cholesterol 62.5 mg
- Sodium 526.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 9.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.0 g
- Sugars 1.0 g
- Protein 26.4 g