Recipe by Chef Lyle
I found This recipe on CDKitchen, Submitted by: Jerrie, from Rhode Island (serving size: 1 fillet and 2 tablespoons sauce). POINTS: 5; EXCHANGES: '12 Starch, 4 Very lean Meat.
Top Review by mama smurf
DELICIOUS!!!! I cut the recipe in half but left the amount of sauce the same, seasoned the fish with Mrs. Dash lime fiesta seasoning before flouring but otherwise followed the instructions. DH LOVED this dish. This is definately a keeper into my Favorites of 2012. Thank you for posting. Served with fresh spinach and cheesy orzo #61962 for a wonderful dinner. Made for Fall PAC 2012.
- 1⁄4 cup dry white wine
- 1⁄4 cup tomatoes (chopped seeded)
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons capers (drained)
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1⁄2 teaspoon dried basil
- 4 tilapia fillets (6-ounce each)
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon fresh ground black pepper
- 1⁄4 cup all-purpose flour
- cooking spray
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 tablespoons Smart Balance light butter spread
- 2 tablespoons fresh parsley (chopped)
- 1 lemon (cut into wedges optional)
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine first 6 ingredients, stirring well with a whisk; set aside.
- Sprinkle fillets with salt and pepper. Dredge fillets lightly in flour, and coat both sides of fillets with cooking spray.
- Heat oil in a large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat. Add fillets; cook 3 minutes. Reduce heat to medium; turn fillets, and cook 3 minutes or until fish flakes easily when tested with a fork. Remove from pan.
- Add wine mixture to pan; cook 30 seconds, stirring constantly. Remove from heat; stir in butter until melted. Spoon wine mixture over fillets; sprinkle with parsley. Serve with lemon wedges, if desired.