Prep 5 mins
Cook 10 mins
Easy, quick and healthy.
- 1⁄4 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 1⁄2 cup cornmeal
- 1 tablespoon Old Bay Seasoning
- 12 ounces tilapia fillets
- Warm up olive oil in a large skillet.
- Mix the corn meal and Old Bay seasoning thoroughly, then spread out on a platter.
- Coat tilapia fillets lightly, but thoroughly with corn meal and Old Bay mixture.
- Lay coated fillets in hot olive oil and cook until golden on the bottom, then turn fillets over and repeat, careful not to overcook.