1/10 Photos of Pan Fried Tilapia
Another very simple recipe...and a healthy one as well.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Warm up olive oil in a 10" or 12" skillet.
- 2Mix the corn meal and Old Bay seasoning thoroughly, then spread out on a platter.
- 3Coat tilapia fillets lightly, but thoroughly with corn meal and Old Bay mixture.
- 4Lay coated fillets in hot olive oil (medium-medium high heat) and cook until golden on the bottom, then turn fillets over and repeat.
- 5Do not overcook the fish--it's easy to do.
- 6While fillets are cooking, combine Miracle Whip, sweet relish, and lemon juice and stir until well blended, then serve with the fish.
- 7It's quick, easy, and doesn't require a lot of cleanup.
- 8Steamed carrots or broccoli and some form of potatoes go well with this.
Browse Our Top Tilapia Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Pan Fried Tilapia
Serving Size: 1 (208 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 516.3
- Calories from Fat 299
- Total Fat 33.2 g
- Saturated Fat 5.0 g
- Cholesterol 66.6 mg
- Sodium 268.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 28.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.3 g
- Sugars 4.0 g
- Protein 27.7 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
Old Bay Seasoning