Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
a little house on the prairie type meal we like on busy nights. you can use plain salt and pepper or your favorite mixed seasoning mix I like greek seasoning
- rub steak on both sides with seasoning of your choice.
- heat a cast iron skillet to medium hot.
- add 1 T butter until melted then place steak in pan.
- sear meat 4 inutes then flip adding 1 T butter and olive oil to the pan.
- sear 3 minutes remove meat and let rest.
- add onions to skillet and cook 1 minute add mushrooms and garlic and 1 T butter.
- cook until onions are done and clear.
- degalze with the broth and whisk in remaining butter 1 T at a time until starts to thicken add kitchen bouquet.
- serve sauce over steak.