Shawn C's Note:
a little house on the prairie type meal we like on busy nights. you can use plain salt and pepper or your favorite mixed seasoning mix I like greek seasoning
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1rub steak on both sides with seasoning of your choice.
- 2heat a cast iron skillet to medium hot.
- 3add 1 T butter until melted then place steak in pan.
- 4sear meat 4 inutes then flip adding 1 T butter and olive oil to the pan.
- 5sear 3 minutes remove meat and let rest.
- 6add onions to skillet and cook 1 minute add mushrooms and garlic and 1 T butter.
- 7cook until onions are done and clear.
- 8degalze with the broth and whisk in remaining butter 1 T at a time until starts to thicken add kitchen bouquet.
- 9serve sauce over steak.
Browse Our Top Steak Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Pan Fried Steak and Mushroom Gravy
Serving Size: 1 (124 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 3
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 631.8
- Calories from Fat 490
- Total Fat 54.5 g
- Saturated Fat 26.8 g
- Cholesterol 165.5 mg
- Sodium 352.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 4.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.0 g
- Sugars 2.0 g
- Protein 31.0 g
The following items or measurements are not included: