Prep 25 mins
Cook 10 mins
I love this soy sauce - red wine marinade sauce. It makes your meat amazingly tender!
- 10 ounces chicken thighs
- 2 tablespoons red wine
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 3 -4 fresh rosemary, stem
- 1 garlic clove, crushed
- 12 tablespoons fresh cream
- your choice of grilled vegetables
- Cut the chicken into 2 inch pieces.
- Combine the liquid ingredients and herbs in a zip-lock bag, marinade the chicken in the mixture for more than 15 minutes.
- Remove the chicken from the marinade. Drain the sauce. Heat olive oil in a non-stick frying pan, place the meat, skin down, and cook over medium high heat till the skin browns.
- Turn the chicken over, add the remaining of the marinade sauce. Cover and cook over medium low heat till the chicken is done.
- Turn the heat off, put the chicken aside and keep warm. Add fresh cream to the remaining juice in the pan and blend it together. Taste the sauce and add some more cream if it's to salty.
- Heat the sauce to the low heat just to make it warm to serve. Arrange the chicken and grilled vegetables. Pour over the sauce and serve.
made this tonight and it was a hit! delicious, tender and so quick and easy. family loved it so I know it's one i'll make often.