Prep 15 mins
Cook 10 mins
Make and share this Pan Fried Salmon With Cream Cheese Pesto recipe from Food.com.
- 453.59 g salmon, cut into 4 pieces
- 226.79 g cream cheese
- 29.58 ml half-and-half
- 29.58 ml pesto sauce
- 29.58 ml olive oil
- 2.46 ml kosher salt
- 1.23 ml ground black pepper
- Bring salmon to room temperature about 15 minutes before cooking. Heat a large skillet with oil over medium-low heat. Season fish with salt and pepper, and place salmon skin side up in the pan. Cook until golden brown on one side, and flip over on the other side, this should take about 3 to 4 minutes on each side.
- In a small pot add half and half, pesto, and cream cheese, stir together well over low heat until the cream cheese sauce is combined well.
- Spoon about two tablespoons of the pesto cream cheese sauce over the salmon. You may want to serve with a lemon slice along with the fish.
This recipe is very good, but I made some changes for my taste. Next time I would increase the cream, and decrease the cream cheese by 1/4-1/2. I would also increase the pesto. Overall it was a great way to serve salmon and there is enough sauce to toss over pasta as a side dish.