1/2 Photos of Pan Fried Roasted Chicken With Rice
A different way to have chicken and a way to get rice in your meal.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1First, trim excess fat from thighs.
- 2Combine flour, oregano, thyme, cayenne pepper, garlic powder, salt, and pepper together and place in a bowl for dipping.
- 3Heat butter in skillet on stove on medium/high heat.
- 4Lightly flour each chicken on both sides then place in skillet.
- 5Combine cream of chicken and water then set aside.
- 6Cook in skillet for around 8-14 minutes turning a few times.
- 7When cooked thoroughly, slide chicken all to one side and add the wet mixture. Stir the mixture in and slide the chicken back.
- 8Cover and simmer 5-8 minutes.
Browse Our Top Chicken Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Chicken Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Pan Fried Roasted Chicken With Rice
Serving Size: 1 (250 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 337.6
- Calories from Fat 121
- Total Fat 13.5 g
- Saturated Fat 6.4 g
- Cholesterol 81.5 mg
- Sodium 1639.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 34.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.6 g
- Sugars 0.3 g
- Protein 17.7 g