Prep 10 mins
Cook 30 mins
A nice side dish that goes well especially with German entrees. From Bon Appetit, June 1998.
Make and share this Pan-Fried Potatoes With Paprika and Lemon recipe from Food.com.
- Heat oil in heavy large pot over high heat.
- Add potatoes and saute until beginning to brown, about 12 minutes.
- Reduce heat to medium.
- Add onion; saute until onion is just tender, about 4 minutes.
- Mix in paprika.
- Cook until potatoes are tender, stirring occasionally, about 5 minutes.
- Sprinkle potato mixture with lemon juice and parsley.
- Season with salt and pepper.
Who doesn't love fried taters and onions? Delicious and loved the added zing from the citrus and paprika!! I made this as written with just a couple of slight changes, I peeled and sliced the taters and then used part olive oil and butter, but otherwise, made a written. We enjoyed them with grilled bacon wrapped chicken and salad, so good!! Thanks for sharing the recipe. Made for your win in the football pool game, congrats!!
These were very good. Easy to make and tasty. Nothing overly wonderful, just simple and good. I served them with a little sour cream on the side. Yum! Made for ZWT6