1/8 Photos of Pan-Fried Potatoes With Paprika and Lemon
A nice side dish that goes well especially with German entrees. From Bon Appetit, June 1998.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Heat oil in heavy large pot over high heat.
- 2Add potatoes and saute until beginning to brown, about 12 minutes.
- 3Reduce heat to medium.
- 4Add onion; saute until onion is just tender, about 4 minutes.
- 5Mix in paprika.
- 6Cook until potatoes are tender, stirring occasionally, about 5 minutes.
- 7Sprinkle potato mixture with lemon juice and parsley.
- 8Season with salt and pepper.
Browse Our Top Potato Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Potato Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Pan-Fried Potatoes With Paprika and Lemon
Serving Size: 1 (302 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 301.7
- Calories from Fat 94
- Total Fat 10.4 g
- Saturated Fat 1.4 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 17.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 48.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 6.2 g
- Sugars 3.4 g
- Protein 5.5 g