1/2 Photos of Pan-fried Potatoes
The way my mom always made 'em. I serve these with smoked sausage or kielbasa. These are NOT hash browns, and will not be crispy
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a skillet, melt bacon fat.
- 2Add onions and saute 2-3 minutes.
- 3Add potatoes, salt, and paprika (there should be enough to make potatoes almost orange).
- 4Fry, covered, over medium heat until soft and tender.
- 5If it starts sticking and forming a crust on the bottom, turn the heat down and add a little water.
Browse Our Top Potato Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Potato Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Pan-fried Potatoes
Serving Size: 1 (203 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 225.7
- Calories from Fat 4
- Total Fat 0.4 g
- Saturated Fat 0.1 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 17.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 51.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 7.0 g
- Sugars 3.8 g
- Protein 5.9 g
The following items or measurements are not included: