Recipe by Pastalover
Excellent as a side dish for supper or served with breakfast. This is a very flexible recipe.
Top Review by Boxergurl
These were easy and delicious! I was trying to remember the recipe (I was in the kitchen, laptop in the living room), and I accidently mixed up the amounts of onion/garlic powder. Still turned out wonderfully! I did use green onion, and I think it was a great addition!
- 6 medium potatoes
- 2 tablespoons canola oil
- 2 green onions (optional) or 1 medium onion (optional)
- 2 teaspoons garlic powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon onion powder
- salt and pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- Peel and cube (1/2 inch cubes)potatoes.
- In a large pan or skillet add oil and cubed potatoes, cook on medium heat until slightly golden but potatoes will still be firm.
- Add onion, onion and garlic powder and salt and pepper. Mix well and continue cooking until potatoes are cooked.
- Serve with sour cream or ketchup.