1/2 Photos of Pan Fried Pork With Balsamic Onions
I found this on azcentral.com. We tried it last night and it was so tasty! Very easy to make, also.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Pound pork chops to about 1/2 inch thick.
- 2Season with salt and pepper.
- 3Heat oil in a large skillet (with a lid) over medium-high heat.
- 4Add chops and cook 2 to 3 minutes on each side.
- 5Move to a plate and cover with foil or an upside-down plate to keep warm. Reduce heat to medium.
- 6Add onion to pan, cover and cook until tender, about 5 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- 7Add vinegar; cook 1 minute.
- 8Stir in brown sugar and cook, stirring constantly, 1 minute.
- 9Spoon onions over pork and serve.
Browse Our Top Pork Loins Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Pork Loins Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Pan Fried Pork With Balsamic Onions
Serving Size: 1 (234 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 307.2
- Calories from Fat 110
- Total Fat 12.3 g
- Saturated Fat 3.7 g
- Cholesterol 96.9 mg
- Sodium 597.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 10.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.5 g
- Sugars 8.2 g
- Protein 36.6 g