From Southen Living.
Make and share this Pan-Fried Pork Chops With Onions recipe from Food.com.
- Sprinkle pork chops with creole seasoning.
- Dredge pork chops in flour, shaking off excess.
- Cook pork chops in hot vegetable oil in a large skillet over med-high heat 1-2 minutes on each side or until golden brown.
- Remove from skillet and keep warm.
- Add in onions and water, stirring to loosen particles from the bottom of the skillet; saute 10 minutes or until golden brown.
- Return pork chops to skillet; lower heat to low; cover and simmer 5 minutes.