Prep 15 mins
Cook 20 mins
I tried this last night and everyone loved it
- 2 cups cranberries
- 1 serrano chili, seeded and chopped
- 1⁄2 cup sugar
- 1⁄3 cup orange juice
- 1 tablespoon grated orange zest
- fresh ground pepper
- 20 ounces pork loin chops with bone
- 1⁄2 cup chopped cilantro
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- In food processor, puree cranberries, chile, sugar, orange juice, and zest with 1 t salt.
- Season pork chops with salt and pepper, and cook them in a large skillet in olive oil over moderate heat until browned and cooked through, about 4 minutes per side, then tranfer to and plate and let stand a few minutes.
- Add cranberry relish to skillet and scrape up all the browned bits in the pan, as well add any pork juices that might have seeped out of your chops, cook about two minutes then stir in cilantro.Serve chops with the relish.