Prep 10 mins
Cook 25 mins
These are very flavorful.
- 4 center-cut pork chops
- 5 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 2 cups flour
- 1 tablespoon black pepper
- 1 teaspoon seasoning salt
- 1 tablespoon cayenne pepper
- Heat oil in medium frying pan over high heat.
- Dip pork chops in flour, black pepper, seasoned salt, and cayenne pepper covering completely.
- When oil is heated, place pork chops in frying pan.
- Cook on medium heat for 25 minutes or until pork chops are thoroughly cooked.
- Serve hot.
My family gave it a thumbs up. I had very thick chops and used half the amount of flour and black pepper but kept the seasoned salt the same. I only used 1 tsp. of cayenne (worried about the kids) but I would add more next time. May also add a little regular salt too. I made 6 thick large thick chops and had enough flour mixture and then some. Served with applesauce and peas. Thanks Gwynn!
I have made these a couple of times and just love how simple it is! DH loves pork chops this way. Thanks for posting gwynn;)
I made this on 6/21/08 for mine and my SO's dinner. I didn't have the center cut chops, so I used 7 small boneless pork loin chops instead.Aside from using a different type of chop the recipe was followed exactly as written.But I think the next time these are made I'm going to cut the rest of the ingredients in half, since there was alot of the seasoned flour leftover.The taste of the chops were very flavorful. Thanks for posting and ,"Keep Smiling :)"