Prep 10 mins
Cook 15 mins
Great economical recipe to stretch ham or use leftover ham.
Make and share this Pan Fried Pierogies With Ham recipe from Food.com.
- Thaw pierogies in hot tap water in a large bowl; drain.
- In a large skillet, melt butter over medium heat.
- Add onions and cook until slightly softened.
- Add ham and pierogies and fry until brown and crisp.
- Add additional butter as needed.
Dinner could not have been easier with this on the menu! Thanks for posting this for all to enjoy!
Really easy recipe! This was our first time ever having/making pierogies and they turned out wonderful! I served them with some beans on the side. Wonderful meal! Very easy! Thanks for sharing!