Recipe by Bergy
This is so simple I feel a little foolish posting it but it was so good served with Fried Liver
- 2 medium onions, thinly sliced
- 12 mushrooms, cleaned & sliced
- 1 ounce dry vermouth
- Pam cooking spray
- salt & pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- Lightly spray a skillet with Pam.
- Add onions and Mushrooms cook over medium heat stirring frequently for apprx 20 minutes or until the onions & mushrooms are golden.
- Add vermouth and stir to get all the brown off the bottom of the pan.
- Season with salt & pepper.