1/2 Photos of Pan Fried Noodles
This was out of one of my old cookbooks that was put together by the employees at a company I use to work for back in the 80's...it's out of business but I still enjoy the recipe...it makes a great side dish when you can't think of something else quick and easy to prepare...
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Cook the egg noodles according to package directions.
- 2Drain and set aside.
- 3Melt butter in 10 inch skillet, over medium high heat, add diced onion and minced garlic, saute lightly until the onion is tender. (if using green pepper add it here).
- 4Add noodles and stir to mix in onions.
- 5Salt and pepper to taste.
- 6Cook on medium heat, stirring occasionally until noodles are crispy around the edges and light brown.
Browse Our Top Pasta, Rice and Grains Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Pasta, Rice and Grains Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Pan Fried Noodles
Serving Size: 1 (81 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 241.2
- Calories from Fat 40
- Total Fat 4.4 g
- Saturated Fat 1.8 g
- Cholesterol 52.9 mg
- Sodium 29.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 41.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.0 g
- Sugars 1.5 g
- Protein 8.2 g