Prep 30 mins
Cook 15 mins
Easy and hassle free fish fillet!
- Slice the lemon into quarters.
- With half the lemon, marinate the fillets with the juice.
- Rub 1tsp salt on each fillet.
- Sprinkle a dash of pepper and dill for each fillet.
- Leave fillets for 1/2hour.
- Heat oil in frying pan on medium heat.
- Place fillets skin side down first on the pan and fry for 2mins on each side. Drizzle more oil on the fish if necessary.
- When cooked, use the other half of the lemon and drizzle juice over.
- Serve hot.