Recipe by Claudia Sciberras
I love lemon,therefor i love this recipe,it came from my sister.My only tip,is use a good non stick pan.
- 500 g baby potatoes
- 3 medium zucchini, sliced (360g)
- 125 g button mushrooms, sliced
- olive oil
- 3 cloves garlic
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley
- 2 teaspoons grated lemons, rind.
Directions See How It's Made
- Boil potatoes for 2 minutes,leave them to stand in the boiling water for antother 5 minutes and drain.
- Cut into 1cm slices.
- Add zucchini to pan of water, leave them till it boils again,and drain.
- Add olive oil to non tick pan,add potatoes,fry 2 minutes turning once if possible.
- Add mushrooms and cook for 2 minutes.
- Add zucchini, garlic,parsley and lemon rind.
- Toss until heated trough.