Prep 10 mins
Cook 12 mins
These easy lamb chops are just right for a quick dinner. Pair them up with mashed potatoes and some boiled green beans. Pour a full-bodied Merlot or Pinot Noir. From Bon Appetit.
- 2 tablespoons minced garlic
- 1 1⁄2 tablespoons chopped fresh rosemary or 2 teaspoons dried rosemary
- 1 teaspoon dry crushed red pepper
- 18 small lamb rib chops
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- fresh rosemary sprig (optional)
- Combine first 3 ingredients in small bowl.
- Rub about 1/4 teaspoon mixture over each side of each chop.
- Sprinkle chops with salt; place on plate.
- Cover and refrigerate at least 30 minutes and up to 4 hours.
- Heat 1 1/2 tablespoons oil in heavy large skillet over medium heat.
- Add 9 chops to skillet; cook to desired doneness, about 3 minutes per side for medium-rare.
- Transfer to platter; cover with foil.
- Repeat with remaining oil and chops.
- Garnish platter with rosemary sprigs, if desired.