- 3 tomatoes, quartered, de-seeded and chopped
- 1⁄2 teaspoon pimiento
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh chives
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh basil
- 3 garlic cloves, crushed
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 350 g halloumi cheese
- 2 tablespoons flour
- 1⁄4 cup olive, for garnish
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine tomatoes, herbs, garlic, lemon juice and oil and cook on medium for at least 10 minutes.
- Cut cheese into 4 thick slices and lightly coat in flour.
- Brush fry pan with a little extra oil and fry the cheese over a low heat until golden on both sides.
- Serve salsa over cheese.
- Garnish with olives and serve with crusty bread.