Prep 15 mins
Cook 10 mins
This recipe was given to me by a friend after she served them at a dinner party. I thought they were SO good!
- 1 lb crabmeat
- 1 egg
- 1⁄2 cup mayonnaise
- 1⁄2 cup breadcrumbs
- 1⁄4 cup chopped bell pepper (green/red)
- 1⁄4 cup chopped onion (fine)
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 8 drops Tabasco sauce
- 1⁄8 cup chopped cilantro
- salt and pepper
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 tablespoon butter
- Blend together all ingredients except the olive oil and butter.
- Form into 2 oz patties (extra crabcakes can be frozen).
- Pan fry over medium heat in olive oil and butter.
- Brown one side and place under broiler for 2-3 minutes.