1/2 Photos of Pan-Fried Garlic Bread
Queen Dragon Mom's Note:
A less heavy version of the traditional offering.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Brush the inside of a heavy pan with olive oil and place over medium-low heat.
- 2Cut the loaf in half lengthwise, then again crossways into 3 or 4 inch pieces.
- 3Rub the cut surfaces with the garlic and brush with oil.
- 4Arrange as many pieces as will fit in the pan, weighing them down with a bacon press.
- 5Cook about 5 minutes until underside of bread is browned.
- 6Turn bread and repeat cooking process for another 5 minutes.
- 7Repeat until all slices are browned.
- 8Keep warm in the oven on low heat.
Browse Our Top Breads Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Pan-Fried Garlic Bread
Serving Size: 1 (61 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 218.0
- Calories from Fat 96
- Total Fat 10.7 g
- Saturated Fat 1.6 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 292.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 25.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.3 g
- Sugars 0.4 g
- Protein 4.5 g