Recipe by CHEF GRPA
Think better-for-you fish has to be bland? Check out this crispy tilapia with its luscious lemon sauce, and doubt smart seafood no more. I got this off a box of Philadelphia Cream Cheese and it is good.
- 2 tilapia fillets (1/2 lb.)
- 1 tablespoon flour
- 2 tablespoons kraft lite house Italian dressing
- 1⁄4 cup reduced-sodium fat-free chicken broth
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 ounce philadelphia fat free cream cheese, cubed
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh parsley
Directions See How It's Made
- COAT fish with flour.
- HEAT dressing in medium skillet on medium heat. Add fish; cook 4 to 5 minute on each side or until fish flakes easily with fork. Remove from skillet; cover to keep warm.
- ADD broth and lemon juice to skillet; cook 3 minute or until reduced by half, stirring frequently with whisk. Add cream cheese; cook 1 minute or until melted, stirring constantly. Pour over fish. Sprinkle with parsley.
- My Notes: My only modification is adding panko bread crumbs to the flour,makes them fluffier.