This only serves 2 but can easily be increased to serve how many servings you need. Although the original recipe suggests using snapper, other white fish such as Tilapia or Grouper can be used. When I made this I used Tilapia, as it is more readily available where I live. As there is not much oil used to cook the fish, it best to use a bit of Pam in the skillet or a non-stick pan, as the fish tends to stick. Recipe source: local newspaper
- In a pie pan or shallow bowl combine first 5 ingredients (flour - pepper).
- In a second pie pan or shallow bowl beat egg white.
- Dip fish in egg white and then into flour mixture, coating well and shaking off excess.
- Heat oil in skillet (see note in description) over medium high heat.
- Saute fish for 3 minutes and then flip fish and saute for 5 minutes of other side or until fish is done.