Recipe by qwerty3020
This recipe was created by Jeanne Besser and printed in the Atlanta Journal Constitution.
Top Review by wicked cook 46
I made my own roasted peppers and just used this as a sauce over a roasted chicken and dip for roasted taters. YUMMMMY. This will be made many times and used for various dishes. Made for PAC Fall 09
- 2 (8 ounce) jars roasted red peppers, drained well
- 2 tablespoons toasted pine nuts
- 2 tablespoons freshly grated parmesan cheese
- 1 tablespoon garlic-flavored olive oil
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breasts
Directions See How It's Made
- In a food processor, combine red peppers, pine nuts and Parmesan cheese and process until pureed. With machine running, drizzle in olive oil. Set aside.
- In a large well-oiled skillet over medium heat, add chicken and cook for 4 to 6 minutes per side, or until cooked through.
- Transfer to serving plate and top chicken with pesto.