Elizabeth Fullerton's Note:
This is a very rich dish. I made it the other night for the family and we loved it. It is a little like alfredo sauce over fried chicken. That's the best description I can give you. Don't eat this if you don't/can't eat lots of fat. It is completely out of this world though. I hope those of you brave enough to try it enjoy it as much as I do.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat your skillet on medium low, dip chicken pieces in egg and then dredge with flour.
- 2After all chicken has been floured, add butter to the pan, allow to butter to melt adjusting heat as necessary to keep butter from burning.
- 3Add all the chicken to the pan and allow to cook on medium for approximately five minutes.
- 4Then flip to cook the other side.
- 5After chicken has been cooked, remove from pan and add cream, basil, and 1 tablespoon of flour.
- 6Turn heat down to low and stir to make sure the pan drippings are well distributed throughout the pan.
- 7Cook until slightly thickened.
- 8In a large serving bowl, place freshly cooked pasta, then add the chicken, when sauce is finished pour it evenly over entire dish.
- 9Grate approximately 1/3 cup of parmesan cheese over the dish.
- 10Serve hot.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Pan Fried Chicken Medallions in Creamy Basil Parmesan Sauce
Serving Size: 1 (392 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 1200.2
- Calories from Fat 696
- Total Fat 77.3 g
- Saturated Fat 41.3 g
- Cholesterol 363.7 mg
- Sodium 439.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 82.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.2 g
- Sugars 1.9 g
- Protein 42.6 g