Prep 10 mins
Cook 25 mins
Given to me by a friend, quick, easy and tasty meal with a Spanish flavour. This recipe was changed a little by the addition of curry powder which I think makes the dish.
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 700 g chicken thigh fillets, cut into dice
- 1 chorizo sausage, thinly sliced
- 1 brown onion, roughly chopped
- 1 green pepper, diced
- 2 tomatoes, diced
- 360 g chargrilled garden vegetable spaghetti sauce
- 1⁄2 cup black olives
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons curry powder (optional)
- Heat oil in large frying pan over medium heat. Cook chicken for 3 minutes each side. Remove from pan and transfer to a plate.
- Add sausage and onion to pan and cook for 2 or 3 minutes until golden. Add curry powder, green pepper and tomato and cook for further 2 minutes or until just tender. Add stir through sauce and bring to the boil. Return chicken to the pan along with olives. Cook for 2 minutes until chicken is heated through.
- Serve with a bed of rice and sprinkle with parsley.