Prep 5 mins
Cook 10 mins
Cajun seasoning adds a deliciously spicy flavour to salmon fillets accompained by a refreshing salsa!
- 4 salmon fillets, skinless and boneless
- 1 lemon, juice of
- 4 teaspoons cajun seasoning
- 1 yellow pepper, diced
- 1 red pepper, diced
- 1 red onion, diced
- 1⁄2 cucumber, diced
- 3 tomatoes, diced
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1⁄2 tablespoon red wine vinegar
- 1 tablespoon cilantro
- sea salt and black pepper
- Brush the salmon fillets with lemon juice and pan fry for 4-5 minutes, skin side up. Turn, brush again with lemon juice, and sprinkle with the Cajun Seasoning.
- Fry for a further 4-5 minutes, until the salmon is cooked through.
- Meanwhile, mix the pepper, onion, cucumber and tomatoes in a bowl. Stir in the olive oil, vinegar and cilantro and season to taste.
- Serve the salmon and the salsa with your choice of green vegetables.