1/1 Photo of Pan Fried Broccoli
This is my husband's creation. When he makes it, he uses double the amount of red pepper flakes. My man likes his spices!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Heat olive oil in a large frying pan or wok.
- 2Cook chopped garlic in oil at medium-high heat or until light brown (being careful not to burn).
- 3Add broccoli spears to pan. Sprinkle remaining ingredients onto broccoli and toss to combine.
- 4Cover and cook for 7-10 minutes or until broccoli heads begin to darken (but not burn), stirring every minute or so. If necessary, lower the heat.
- 5Sometimes I like to add a little parmesan cheese to the pan right before the broccoli goes onto the plate.
Browse Our Top Vegetable Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Vegetable Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Pan Fried Broccoli
Serving Size: 1 (50 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 46.9
- Calories from Fat 32
- Total Fat 3.5 g
- Saturated Fat 0.4 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 305.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 3.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.2 g
- Sugars 0.7 g
- Protein 1.3 g