Prep 20 mins
Cook 15 mins
This is in response to a request. It is from Nigel Slater's "Real Fast Desserts". I haven't tried it, but it does sound yummy.
- Melt butter in a shallow pan.
- Add apple pieces and cook over medium-high heat until golden and tender, about 10 minutes.
- Add the honey.
- Turn up heat a little to crisp up the outside a little.
- Remove and let cool a little before serving.
- Serve with cold thick yogurt.
Very good dessert. I used brown sugar instead of honey and served it with cool whip.