Prep 15 mins
Cook 10 mins
The recipe is easy to make and always seems to be a hit.
- 1 cup water
- 1⁄2 cup margarine
- 1 cup flour
- 4 eggs
- 2 (3 1/2 ounce) boxes French vanilla pudding mix
- 2 1⁄2 cups milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 8 ounces Cool Whip
- Boil water and margarine in sauce pan. Remove and add flour.
- Beat with spoon until smooth.
- Cool 10 minutes.
- Add eggs, 1 at a time with spoon.
- Spread in a greased 9 x 12 standard cake pan.
- Cook in oven for 25-30 minutes at 425 degrees.
- Pull out of the oven and let stand until cool to the touch.
- Mix pudding mixes, milk and vanilla with electric mixer until thick.
- Fold in cool whip.
- Spread over cooled base.
- Refrigerate until serving.
- Dribble chocolate sauce over top before serving.