Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 10 mins
Cook 24 hrs
You can use mini muffin pans, madeline pans etc.
Make and share this Pan Di Spezie (Small Spiced Cakes or 1 Loaf) recipe from Food.com.
- preheat oven to 180C and grease a loaf pan or some miniture muffin pan.
- heat the milk in a pan and dissolve the honey.
- sieve the flour into a bowl with the spices and a pinch of salt.
- make a well in the centre of the flour and place the sugar, then add the milk slowly, mixing for about ten minutes until you have a very liquidy mixture.
- Add the sieved bicarbonate and mix.
- bake for 45min-1 hour in the lowest shelf of the oven until a skewer comes out clean. small cakes will take about 10 minutes.
- Cool completely before turning out.
- This cake tastes better after a few days, closed in a plastic container it will keep for up to 15 days.