Prep 20 mins
Cook 30 mins
gluten-free from: http://lifewiththesekids.blogspot.com/2012/07/gluten-free-pan-de-yucca-pizza.html
- 236.59 ml tapioca starch
- 4.92 ml baking powder
- 473.18 ml chihuahua cheese
- 2 eggs
- pizza sauce
- chihuahua cheese
- pizza toppings
- Stir together the yucca starch and baking powder. Add the queso and eggs. Mix until combined.
- Sprinkle starch on a clean surface, and roll your dough onto it. Knead for a couple minutes until smooth.
- Press the dough into a greased baking pan.
- Pre-bake the crust at 350* for about 20 minutes, or until it begins to get bubbly, golden. Remove it from the oven, add sauce, cheese and toppings, and then put back into the oven until the cheese is melted.