Prep 20 mins
Cook 12 hrs
From a Dairy Farmers of Canada magazine ad. Cooking time is refrigeration time.
- 1 (300 ml) can sweetened condensed milk
- 1 (385 ml) can evaporated milk
- 7 tablespoons fresh lemon juice (about 3 lemons)
- 1 lemon, zest of
- 200 g Nabisco social tea biscuits (about half a box)
- Mix sweetened condensed milk and evaporated milk with a fork/whisk/mixer bowl. Add lemon zest, then lemon juice, one spoonful at a time. Mix well, mixture will thicken into a pudding consistency.
- In a loaf pan (or square Tupperware container), alternate layers of cookies and filling, starting with cookies. Put plenty of filling between cookies.
- Cover and refrigerate at least 12 hours.