1/2 Photos of Pan-Browned Potatoes With Red Pepper and Whole Garlic
These are my husband's favorite potatoes. We have these as a sidedish for either dinner or breakfast. I don't usually peel the potatoes, which makes this an especially quick dish. I believe I got this recipe from Bon Appetit. ZWT West region.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Heat oil in large nonstick skillet over medium-low heat. Add garlic; sauté until pale golden, 10 minutes.
- 2Increase heat to medium. Add potatoes; cook until pale golden, stirring every 5 minutes, about 15 minutes. Stir in bell pepper.
- 3Cook until potatoes are tender and golden, stirring every 5 minutes, about 15 minutes.
- 4Season with salt and pepper.
- 5Transfer to bowl.
Browse Our Top Breakfast Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Breakfast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Pan-Browned Potatoes With Red Pepper and Whole Garlic
Serving Size: 1 (283 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 258.5
- Calories from Fat 64
- Total Fat 7.1 g
- Saturated Fat 1.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 16.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 45.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 6.0 g
- Sugars 3.5 g
- Protein 5.5 g