Recipe by lazyme
These are my husband's favorite potatoes. We have these as a sidedish for either dinner or breakfast. I don't usually peel the potatoes, which makes this an especially quick dish. I believe I got this recipe from Bon Appetit. ZWT West region.
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 12 whole garlic cloves
- 2 lbs russet potatoes, peeled, cut into 1/2-inch pieces
- 1 large red bell pepper, cut into 1/2-inch pieces
Directions See How It's Made
- Heat oil in large nonstick skillet over medium-low heat. Add garlic; sauté until pale golden, 10 minutes.
- Increase heat to medium. Add potatoes; cook until pale golden, stirring every 5 minutes, about 15 minutes. Stir in bell pepper.
- Cook until potatoes are tender and golden, stirring every 5 minutes, about 15 minutes.
- Season with salt and pepper.
- Transfer to bowl.