Recipe by Grace4Gayle
I'm not sure where I found this recipe but it's so easy and elegant. The flavors blend so well together and burst in your mouth and it's also a quick meal to put together that looks like much more work than it really is.
Top Review by RandomChef
This recipe is from Good Housekeeping. It's one of their easy skillet meals. I used canned artichoke hearts like the book suggested, except the can I bought they were already quarted so even less work! This was a very tasty and colorful dish. I used a little more chicken broth for taste and will use less lemon peel or try a bit of lemon juice like the other review suggested. Quick and easy meal! Thanks.
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 lb chicken breast tenders, cut into bite size pieces
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
- 1 garlic clove, crushed with garlic press
- 1⁄2 cup chicken broth
- 1 teaspoon cornstarch
- 1⁄2 teaspoon grated lemon peel
- 1 (13 3/4 ounce) can artichoke hearts, rinsed, drained and cut in half
- 1 pint grape tomatoes or 1 pint cherry tomatoes
Directions See How It's Made
- In nonstick 12 inch skillet heat olive oil over medium high heat.
- Add chicken, salt and pepper and cook until lightly browned, about 5 minutes stirring often.
- Meanwhile in a small bowl mix garlic, broth, cornstarch and lemon peel.
- To skillet add artichokes, tomatoes, and broth mixture.
- Heat to boiling and boil for one minute.
- Serve with rice.