I'm not sure where I found this recipe but it's so easy and elegant. The flavors blend so well together and burst in your mouth and it's also a quick meal to put together that looks like much more work than it really is.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 lb chicken breast tenders, cut into bite size pieces
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1 garlic clove, crushed with garlic press
- 1/2 cup chicken broth
- 1 teaspoon cornstarch
- 1/2 teaspoon grated lemon peel
- 1 (13 3/4 ounce) can artichoke hearts, rinsed, drained and cut in half
- 1 pint grape tomatoes or 1 pint cherry tomatoes
- 1In nonstick 12 inch skillet heat olive oil over medium high heat.
- 2Add chicken, salt and pepper and cook until lightly browned, about 5 minutes stirring often.
- 3Meanwhile in a small bowl mix garlic, broth, cornstarch and lemon peel.
- 4To skillet add artichokes, tomatoes, and broth mixture.
- 5Heat to boiling and boil for one minute.
- 6Serve with rice.
Browse Our Top Chicken Breast Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Chicken Breast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Pan Browned Chicken and Artichokes
Serving Size: 1 (322 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 227.8
- Calories from Fat 48
- Total Fat 5.3 g
- Saturated Fat 0.9 g
- Cholesterol 65.8 mg
- Sodium 644.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 15.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 6.1 g
- Sugars 1.0 g
- Protein 30.9 g