Atomic Girl Cooks!'s Note:
Source: Bon Appetit. Not your ordinary tuna sandwich!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Slice bread in half lengthwise. Scoop out the inside, leaving a 3/4 inch shell of bread and crust.
- 2Brush interior of both halves with olive oil and line with basil leaves in single layer.
- 3Combine undrained tuna, tomatoes, olives, onion, and lemon juice in bowl to blend. Season to taste with salt and pepper.
- 4Spoon salad into bottom bread shell.
- 5Cover with top half; wrap in plastic.
- 6Place between two plates and add weights to the top (e.g. cans). Let stand 20 minutes.
- 7Unwrap, slice, and serve.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Pan Bagnat
Serving Size: 1 (513 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 778.9
- Calories from Fat 282
- Total Fat 31.4 g
- Saturated Fat 4.8 g
- Cholesterol 55.1 mg
- Sodium 1398.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 63.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.3 g
- Sugars 2.1 g
- Protein 57.8 g
The following items or measurements are not included: