Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 10 mins
Cook 20 mins
Source: Bon Appetit. Not your ordinary tuna sandwich!
Make and share this Pan Bagnat recipe from Food.com.
- Slice bread in half lengthwise. Scoop out the inside, leaving a 3/4 inch shell of bread and crust.
- Brush interior of both halves with olive oil and line with basil leaves in single layer.
- Combine undrained tuna, tomatoes, olives, onion, and lemon juice in bowl to blend. Season to taste with salt and pepper.
- Spoon salad into bottom bread shell.
- Cover with top half; wrap in plastic.
- Place between two plates and add weights to the top (e.g. cans). Let stand 20 minutes.
- Unwrap, slice, and serve.