Recipe by hannahactually
This is an absolutely delicious recipe for Pasta Primavera with an Asian influence. You can use any type of pasta. Recipe courtesy San-J.
- 1 lb pasta
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- 1 cup onion, diced
- 1⁄8 cup garlic, minced
- 1⁄4 cup bell pepper, diced
- 1⁄2 cup broccoli, cut
- 1⁄2 cup asparagus, cut
- 1⁄4 cup soy sauce or 1⁄4 cup ketjap manis
- 1⁄8 cup white wine
- 2 medium tomatoes, diced
Directions See How It's Made
- Cook pasta according to instructions on package.
- In a saucepan, saute onion in oil until transparent. Add garlic, peppers, broccoli, asparagus, soy sauce, and wine.
- Cover pan to steam in flavor and cook to desired doneness.
- In a large bowl combine pasta with cooked mixed vegetables and diced tomatoes.
- Serve warm and enjoy!