Prep 5 mins
Cook 20 mins
Pam's Virtually Fat Free Fruitcake
- 12 ounces self-rising flour
- 6 ounces sugar
- 1 teaspoon mixed spice
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 500 g dried mixed fruit (e.g. Raisin's, Sultanas, Candied peel etc)
- 300 ml virtually skim milk
- Mix Together The Dry Ingredients in a bowl.
- Add Olive Oil and Mix.
- Slowly Add Milk and Mix Until Fully Absorbed.
- Spoon into Individual Baking Cases.
- Cook in a pre-heated oven at 200 celcius for 20 minutes.
- Allow to Cool (they are more gooey when cold).
- Eat and Enjoy one of healthiest naughty recipies I know!