1 hr 10 mins
Denise in NH's Note:
My sister gave me this recipe.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In small bowl, mix 1/2 cup sugar, cinnamon and 1/2 cup walnuts.
- 2Place apples on bottom of greased 8 inch shallow baking dish; sprinkle apples with sugar-nut mixture.
- 3Mix remaining sugar and dry ingredients together.
- 4Combine egg, milk and melted butter; add to dry ingredients and mix until smooth.
- 5Pour over apples and sprinkle remaining nuts over top.
- 6Bake in 325°F oven for 55 minutes.
- 7Serve warm with ice cream or whipped cream flavored with cinnamon.
Browse Our Top Cobblers and Crisps Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Cobblers and Crisps Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Pam's New England Apple Cobbler
Serving Size: 1 (178 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 720.8
- Calories from Fat 386
- Total Fat 42.9 g
- Saturated Fat 21.6 g
- Cholesterol 122.6 mg
- Sodium 410.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 81.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.6 g
- Sugars 59.1 g
- Protein 7.4 g