Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
My sister gave me this recipe.
Make and share this Pam's New England Apple Cobbler recipe from Food.com.
- In small bowl, mix 1/2 cup sugar, cinnamon and 1/2 cup walnuts.
- Place apples on bottom of greased 8 inch shallow baking dish; sprinkle apples with sugar-nut mixture.
- Mix remaining sugar and dry ingredients together.
- Combine egg, milk and melted butter; add to dry ingredients and mix until smooth.
- Pour over apples and sprinkle remaining nuts over top.
- Bake in 325°F oven for 55 minutes.
- Serve warm with ice cream or whipped cream flavored with cinnamon.