- 5 lbs baking potatoes
- 1 (8 ounce) packagesoften cream cheese
- 1⁄2-1 cup half-and-half
- 1⁄2 cup butter
- 1 teaspoon onion salt
- 1 teaspoon lowreys seasoning salt
- 1 teaspoon salt
Directions See How It's Made
- Pre-heat oven to 350 degrees.
- Cook and mash the potatoes.
- Add the cream cheese, 1/2& 1/2, butter, onion salt, seasoned salt, regular salt& pepper to taste.
- Beat together till fluffy.
- Place in 9x13 inch casserole.
- Brush top with butter and sprinkle with paprika.
- Bake in oven at 350 degrees for about 35 to 45 minutes or until heated through.