My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 (15 ounce) can old el paso jalapeno bean dip (or regular bean dip if you can't find this)
- 1 (10 ounce) can black olives, drained
- 2 -3 ripe avocados (mashed, with lemon, salt & pepper)
- 1/2 cup light sour cream
- 1/2 cup light mayonnaise
- 1 (1 1/4 ounce) packet taco seasoning
- 4 bunches green onions, chopped
- shredded monterey jack and cheddar cheese blend
- 1 tomato, chopped
- 1Mix the sour cream, mayo and taco seasoning packet together and set aside.
- 2Chop the black olives and cut green onion-set aside.
- 3In shallow dish (maybe a round pizza pan) start layers: bean dip on the bottom, guacamole, sour cream & mayo mix, black olives, green onion, tomato, and top with cheese.
- 4Cover and refrigerate until ready to serve.
Browse Our Top < 15 Mins Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Pam's 7 Layer Dip
Serving Size: 1 (155 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 212.7
- Calories from Fat 159
- Total Fat 17.7 g
- Saturated Fat 3.2 g
- Cholesterol 10.2 mg
- Sodium 452.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 13.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 6.2 g
- Sugars 2.8 g
- Protein 3.1 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
jalapeno bean dip