Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
- 1 (15 ounce) canold el paso jalapeno bean dip (or regular bean dip if you can't find this)
- 1 (10 ounce) can black olives, drained
- 2 -3 ripe avocados (mashed, with lemon, salt & pepper)
- 1⁄2 cup light sour cream
- 1⁄2 cup light mayonnaise
- 1 (1 1/4 ounce) packet taco seasoning
- 4 bunches green onions, chopped
- shredded monterey jack and cheddar cheese blend
- 1 tomatoes, chopped
- Mix the sour cream, mayo and taco seasoning packet together and set aside.
- Chop the black olives and cut green onion-set aside.
- In shallow dish (maybe a round pizza pan) start layers: bean dip on the bottom, guacamole, sour cream & mayo mix, black olives, green onion, tomato, and top with cheese.
- Cover and refrigerate until ready to serve.
Such a great recipe and so easy to do. It's perfect to take to a football gameday party!!!!!