Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
Stop spending lots a money on those fancy pumpkin masks in the store. Make your own instead.All natural, with no yucky chemicals, and besides you deserve to be pampered.
- Pulverize almonds in the blender until fine in texture.
- In a large bowl combine all ingredients together and mix well with a spoon or blender on low.
- Spread a thin layer of the mask over the face.
- Leave for 5 minutes.
- Rinse and towel dry face.
- Mixture will keep well for approximately 3 weeks in a tightly sealed container.
- Enjoy and let yourself be pampered.
This was a pretty good mask. You really have to sit still while it's on to keep it from dripping off. I may have put it on a bit thick. I think the canned pumpkin wasn't the greatest for my sensitive facial skin, so I would recommend using fresh if possible if you have the same problem. Plus, if you don't want to use it as a mask, I bet you could bake it up into a nice little cookie! ;) Made and reviewed for My Three Chefs - Thanks! :)